Tuesday 25 October 2016

FROM NOBODY TO SOMEBODY

FROM NOBODY TO SOMEBODY

I was raped at the age of 9 yet am one of the most influential women in the world&quot; - ​<b>Oprah Winfrey!​</b>

&quot;I didn't even complete my university education but became the world richest man&quot; - ​<b>Bill Gates!​</b>

&quot;I was sexually, mentally, emotionally and verbally abused by my father as far back as I can remember until I left home at the age of eighteen yet I am one of the most influential preachers in d world&quot; - ​<b>Joyce Meyer!​</b>

&quot;I struggled academically throughout elementary school yet became d best Neurosurgeons in d world in 1987&quot; - ​<b>Dr. Ben Carson!​</b>

&quot;I told my father we would be very wealthy and rich but he couldn't believe me but today it's a reality&quot; - ​<b>Christiano Ronaldo!​</b>

&quot;I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training and still became d world best footballer&quot; - ​<b>Lionel Messi!​</b>

&quot;I used to sleep on the floor in friends' rooms, returning Coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple yet founded apple&quot; - ​<b>Steve Jobs!​</b>

&quot;My teachers used to call me a failure yet I became a Prime Minister&quot; - ​<b>PM Tony Blair!​</b>

&quot;I started Living Faith Church from A Lawn Tennis Court with three members only &amp; Preach prosperity. Many of my friends criticised me, but today we have d largest church auditorium in d world &amp; two world-class universities&quot;- ​<b>Bishop David Oyedepo!​</b>

&quot;I was in prison for 27 years and still became president.&quot;- ​<b>Nelson Mandela!​</b>

&quot;I drove taxi to finance my university education but today I'm a billionaire&quot; - ​<b>Mike Adenuga!​</b>

_​<b>Failures or limitations of the past have no control over the greatness in you. To him that believes, all things are possible.​</b>

Don't wait for everybody to believe in your ability and dreams...

Never design your life like a Garden where
anyone can walk in and out......

Design it like the Sky where everyone aspires to
reach!

Aim high! Reach high!!!
Its your turn to make impact.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

History and Life... Wike: Stop Watering Your 2023 Ambition With the Blood of Igbo Youths 😭😭

Wike: Stop Watering Your 2023 Ambition With the Blood of Igbo Youths 😭😭 By Chidiebere Nwobodo  I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu n...