Sunday 4 December 2016

BUSTED Part 7

BUSTED Part 7

My life was at the extreme edge of the bridge.
The only place i was certain to call home was in
jail.
Life in Egerton was like a pin in the lung!

That morning i left Isaac's room to my hostel room.
As i lazily trodded the pavement towards my room,security guards pounced and took me  to the. security department for questioning...

All through,I had no idea of why I was in the hands of the guards.
Without being interrogated, i was deported to Njoro police for
what was termed police case .

It was there i learned that, that fateful Saturday,
unknown comrade arrived at Beverlyn's room at
around 10pm and delivered Chips and a smokie.

On his delivery, he told Bever that Dan was kind
enough to buy her supper, and that, i was tired
i couldn't deliver by myself.

It was after consuming this fries that Bever went
unconscious!

I was shocked beyond doubt, my heart beat
increased as droplets of sweat covered my nose.
I felt weak and dumbfounded. With no words to
explain i kept my silence and that stimulated the
uniformed guys to use torture method in order
to make me talk.

They took me to a dark room and ordered me to
undress.
I obeyed their commands without questioning.
I was instructed to raise my hands up against
the wall and one of the police shouted,

"Stupid,
tomba ukuta! Hiyo kitu ndo inakusumbua till
you..you..y..ou" the guy stammered as i
received several whacks on my gluteous muscle.
I cried helplessly begging them to forgive me.
My buttocks were paining!

From there, i pleaded am ready to talk.
They then took me to a dimly lit room ,in my
underpants and questioned me about the yesterday's
incidence of which i didn't take part.

I nervously and timidly narrated the whole story
of what had unfolded earlier but What made the whole story complicated was the
undelivered text in Bever's phone.

Bever
wrote,."THANKS DAN FOR THE CHIPS THEY ARE
OWESOME.gdnt and swtdrmz dia"

I knew the whole saga was Jeff's plan to kill Bever!
The police listened to my part and decided to
throw me in remand for 7days to continues
with investigation.!

"i wish Bever is still alive" i murmured to
myself as i begun life in my new home.

PART 8 LOADING.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

History and Life... Wike: Stop Watering Your 2023 Ambition With the Blood of Igbo Youths 😭😭

Wike: Stop Watering Your 2023 Ambition With the Blood of Igbo Youths 😭😭 By Chidiebere Nwobodo  I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu n...