Saturday 31 December 2016

*Episode 5**A CHURCH GIRLS TALE

*Episode 5*

*A CHURCH GIRLS TALE*

“Who is that?”. I asked as I quickly came out of my thought. I opened the door,  to my utmost surprise
“It’s Bode o”…………Of course, I could recognise his voice. I quickly strapped myself in my night gown.
“Come in, the door is not locked” I answered.
Before he could enter, I sat on the bed, I adjusted
my dress and brushed my hair backwards with my right hand. I wondered why he came back, after all he had been in my house since morning.

When he entered, he sat down on a plastic chair in the room. He said his mum told him I came to buy ingredients from her the previous day, and that she loved my simplicity, and all those stuff. He said some other things, and upon all, I could get that he really didn’t have anything important to discuss with me, he only wanted to see my face again.

When the time was moving to few minutes before 9pm, I told him to go, as it was getting too late, more so, his mum had been calling.

Finally, he got up and said “Ok, Sis Sewa, good night”.
He came over to where I was, and gave me a very tight and warm hug. I could sense a feeling from that hug, but I ignored it. Anyways, he left that night. I was so shocked that I even refused to see him off. But what was his plan? Is this little young boy having any ulterior motive? I will be a big fool to fall for his schemes if he has any.

To be continued in Episode 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

History and Life... Wike: Stop Watering Your 2023 Ambition With the Blood of Igbo Youths 😭😭

Wike: Stop Watering Your 2023 Ambition With the Blood of Igbo Youths 😭😭 By Chidiebere Nwobodo  I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu n...